Monday 16 September 2013

Galatasaray Can Beat Real Madrid – Drogba

Didier Drogba is hopeful that Galatasaray can upset Real Madrid in Tuesday’s Champions League encounter in Istanbul.
“Madrid are a great club with some great players. Football is a game of 11 against 11 on the pitch, though, so why would we not be able to spring a surprise,” he was quoted as saying by AS. “We can make our fans go crazy with the way we play.
I remember last year when the Madrid players were in shock. They all told me that our fans are crazy and I think the Galatasaray supporters are the best.
“I hope that they will cheer us on against Madrid and we want to repay them with a good result.
“It would only be normal if we finished third or fourth in our group, but anything can happen in football. I believe in this team.”
Galatasaray will also have to deal with Juventus and Copenhagen in Group B.

No comments:

Post a Comment