Thursday 22 August 2013

BBATheChase: Uti Nwachukwu Diss Bervely Osu! Pleads With Africa To Vote For Melvin Oduah


Uti Nwachukwu pleads that Africa should vote for Melvin Oduah, the Nigerian contestant of the Big Brother show, (BBA THE CHASE). Recently, Uti sent a BBM broadcast supporting Melvin and urging everyone to do likewise

Here was his broadcast on BB…..
"My name is Uti Nwachukwu, winner Big Brother Africa ALL STARS. Normally, I won’t do Bcs..(Broadcasts)…But for months now, I have been trying to get Africans to be positive and to reward good behavior. Big Brother Africa changed my life and it was all thanks to everyone who listened to God and voted for me. My victory has gone a long way to inspire so many Africans both young and old and has inadvertently led some on a path to their own victory. One such person is MELVIN ODUAH! (Text, “VOTE MELVIN” to 34350 or log on to www.bigbrotherafrica.com)."
What do you think about Uti's desperate plea? And who do you think stand a better chance of winning?

No comments:

Post a Comment