Wednesday 14 August 2013

Photos : Bigger Boys Things, Comedian I Go Dye Awaits Delivery Of His N30m Rolls Royce Phantom

Guess the comedian is a fan of white automobiles.
I Go Dye recently confirmed he is awaiting the delivery of his newly ordered N30million white and ash Rolls Royce Phantom.
In his interview with Encomium magazine, he said:
“Yes, I have ordered for a Rolls Royce and I think I deserve it because I have worked for it. You also know that I don’t like to flaunt my wealth and acquisitions, so I wish you wouldn’t quote me”
You didn’t flaunt it and trust us we are not quoting you. Don’t forget I Go Dye already has a whiteCadillac Escaladea and white Range Rover Evoque, and is currently building his second multi million naira home in Benin city.
Who says talk is cheap……Congrats man.
See another photo after the cut...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment